Saturday 4 April 2015

Muse 111 - You Made My Day


This is my card for this week's Muse challenge, where the lovely Kristie is our Guest Designer.


This layered heart design has been done before, many times by many people and it always catches my eye. It's clean and graphic and the colours have such impact.  I used my brand new Folk Hearts from Essentials By Ellen and the colours from Kristie's dramatic card. I popped up the black heart and finished with a Stampin' Up sentiment.

I made a second card, too - also very clean and graphic:


For this one I used an MFT 'you' stamped in Adirondack Pool, Sunset Orange and Hero Arts Pale Tomato. I used an MFT Thank die.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week! The deadline for this challenge is Monday morning at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites (even if you didn't link up a card) until Tuesday morning at 8. Voting results will be posted at noon on Tuesday. Hope to see you there!




11 comments:

  1. Cheery card Ardyth, I just adore those hearts such a great shape and those cool coloured YOU's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Ardyth... I'm working on a card now - Kristie really challenged me this week!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards, Ardyth! Love how you used the colors together! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - the center black heart really pops against the two pretty pastel colors! Love this die - totally folk artsty-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious, Ardyth ... both crisp and graphic and gorgeous! Joyeuses Pâques! Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your designs are so clean and sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly had the perfect cardstock and ink colours to do some amazing CASing of Kristie's card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both fantastic. Love how you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow both cards are just fabulous Ardyth! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.