Wednesday 15 April 2015

Paper Smooches Goodies!


I got some new Paper Smooches goodies in the mail yesterday! I sat down right away and made these two simple cards.

The first one uses Twiggy Florets and it is crisp, classic and 'coloured' with Stickles. The sentiment was a little gift that Kim generously put into my package. I backed it onto MFT Summer Splash cardstock for some colour and a fresh feel.


The second is dramatic, but was very simple. I ran the new Happy Birthday Words die through my Big Shot, left it in the cardstock and then coloured and blended over it with Copics in rainbow order. I lost the dot for the i somewhere along the way, so I substituted some bling for a festive feel!

9 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow sentiment, I have to try that technique and love how you colored your daisies with stickles Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these both! So crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute daisy card Ardyth, the paper you used has such a summery feel to it and those daisies are just too cute! But your second card is the one that grabbed my attention. Love, love this dramatic birthday card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, both of them. I especially like the floral against the turquoise paper... very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet 'stickled' flowers - love the 'thanks' stamp (isn't Kim just the sweetest ever!)

    Great b-day card. No surprise that I love the bright colors and the blinged "dot".

    So...how long did you look for the dot before you gave up? I'm thinking at least 5 minutes...and I bet you even checked the bottoms of your feet...right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fresh, sparkly daisies, Ardyth ... and wow, what a stunning rainbow sentiment ... you dotted the 'i' perfectly with the bling! Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another perfect CAS pair Ardyth! LOVE the birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are sparkle-tastic and I love the rainbow birthday!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.