Monday 8 May 2017

IB55 - Get Well Soon


Another quick post for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things:



I focused on the floral theme in pretty colours and used an image that I had coloured back in March as part of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Challenge.

At the time, I had coloured it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, and I touched it up with Copics, to add a bit more yellow and to make the background less blue and more green.

I used Papertrey Botanical Blocks, Bigger Blooms.

14 comments:

  1. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous! You and your zigs create magic together!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning. The flower coloring is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Got to love it when a piece just waiting to be used is the perfect centrepiece for a card and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the colours blend softly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've noticed how people are adding yellow to pink for their flowers and this looks fabulous, Ardyth. I have this stamp so you can be sure I'll be CASEing this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BREATHTINKINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Nothing more needs to be said!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring - love the vibrancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful take on this weeks inspiration! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful floral card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always so in awe of your amazing style. Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.