Sunday 5 November 2017

FS561, MCV88 - Merry Christmas


Today I combined two challenges to make this card.

First, congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, Cathie C. I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Cathie's:
-mostly monochrome colours
-script Merry Christmas

I changed:
-reversed the white and green
-techniques and materials (no die cuts)

I was also inspired by Cornelia's fun card at Muse: ChristmasVisions:


I focused on Cornelia's olive green and white (darker at the bottom!) colour scheme and her focus on the sentiment, but I left off the stamped images.



I used:

8 comments:

  1. I am officially addicted to your videos now! LOL Another fabulous CASE take - you do that perfectly BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Ardyth! I may have to steal this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love that splattery background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !! That's an absolutely gorgeous card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I like how you got those big splashes on your background. I'm off to watch your video now.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.