Saturday 19 May 2012

IC337 - Red Envelope

This week's inspiration site is  Red Envelope. Wow! There are so many cool things and they're photographed beautifully (to entice you to 'need' them! lol!)

I made two cards:



Anyone who knows me will see the irony here. I rarely drink (brought up in the Salvation Army) and even more rarely go to bars, but the graphic shape really caught my eye I used a Papertrey flower die and my long oval nestability to make this. I'm also going to put this in CASual Friday - use a die or punch.






Anyone who knows me will not be surprised at all that I chose jewellery to inspire this card!  The sentiment is Stampin' Up, and the 'necklace' was stamped using 3 rings stamped fairly randomly. Everything embossed in silver.

11 comments:

  1. That second card is stunning! Fabulous embossing and I love the necklace you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of inspiration! Love the clean embossed look ~Marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great CAS cards. The embossing is beautiful on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow1 - that shipping is the pits! So sorry it was so expensive - Ouch!

    I really love your inspiration for your pretty flower card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever. Love the colours. I'm not brave enough yet but I can see I am going to have to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you' ve used the photos...... The embossed rings are particularly brilliant :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ringed card is really amazing! I have to say, I'm jealous of your ability to use inspiration like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love your inspirational picture and what an awesome take on them :) Love both the cards. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love your inspirational picture and what an awesome take on them :) Love both the cards. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both your cards but that pop of pink has won me over! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh! Love those silver circles! Beautiful! Thanks again for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays! ;)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.