Sunday 20 March 2016

FS476 - Thanks so very much


This week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper is Camille - (shortonideas, which is a play on her surname, she is absolutely NOT short on ideas!)

This is the card I chose as my inspiration:



I focused on Camille's:
-colours (turquoise, white and yellow)
-circle background
-white flower
-general layout (flower to the upper left)

I changed:
-number of circles in the background
-added a sentiment
-left out the gold
-different techniques - sponging and masking rather than die cuts

I used:
PTI Beautiful Blooms II Number 3 die
Reverse Confetti Posted Note Sentiments
MFT pierced square die

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Ardyth - love your take on the inspirational card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've done the sponging and the sentiment in black, Ardyth!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love how you have done the flower, looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two things about you amaze me. One is your ability to create such stunning clean and simple cards. And your control and knowledge of your stamp collection. You pull out stamps to use that are old and put them together with new stamps. At this point I am over whelmed with my stamps. I am trying to weed but it is not going well. Thanks for all of your inspirations. I love cleaned and simple cards. Less of a chance to screw up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is a stunner. so loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant in its (apparent) simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delicious daisy against that gorgeous blue sponged sky, Ardyth ... just like a smile on a sunny day! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.