Sunday 31 December 2017

FS569 - Celebrate!


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Nan Cee's. I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Nan Cee's:
-floral theme
-bold bright colours with strong black outlines

I changed:
-added white space
-added a sentiment
-colouring technique.

I used some of the alcohol ink panel I made last week (video here) for the petals and used a similar technique with blues and greens to make the leaves. I inlaid the Yupo into the black outlines. The flower is popped up from the panel and the sentiment is also inlaid.

I used:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vibrant colors Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Ardyth. Love the vibrant colour of this striking flower
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2018! You started out beautifully with this fabulous BRIGHT card. I hope to be commenting more this year - let's hope I can maintain it :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.