Friday 9 February 2018

Concord & 9th February Release - Everyday Bundle



Good morning! I'm delighted to be one of the Guest Designers for Concord & 9th's February release.

Each Friday, we will be focusing on a number of products from the release as part of the Feature Friday posts.

Today's focus is the Everyday Bundle which includes the Tintables Card pack, Everyday Greetings stamp set and Everyday Circles dies.

As you can see, I had a lot of fun with this bundle - as I started each card, an idea for the next would come to me - I finally had to stop and do some laundry! lol!

The Tintables cards are new to me and really amazing - there is a pattern on the cardstock that resists watercolour, so you can quickly create a background in whatever colours you want.

Everyday Greetings is a bunch of sentiments in a block font that will provide a graphic feel to your projects.

Everyday Circles is so much fun - you can mix and match the various dies as I did above.

Here's a quick video:


I used:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Ardyth! Your cards are amazing!!! I love how you played with all the new goodies, especially the Tintables Card Pack...can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Ardyth - you have certainly had fun with the stamps and dies, and the fabulous embossed/tintable paper. Congratulations on your GDT spot.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, Ardyth! Congratulations on your GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of my favorite card designers. You do such amazing and often clever CAS cards.
    I was wondering if you added glitter to the 3rd card in the video or just used glitter cardstock. (I'm betting on the latter).
    So glad you finally got on some design teams (several now, it seems!). I was wondering what took them so long to discover you!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.