Saturday 10 February 2018

FS575, Muse 252 - Warm Wishes


This card is inspired by two cards, for two challenges.

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Michele (aka Michelerey)! I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Michele's:
-main image with stamped swirls above and below
-sparkle
-colours

I changed:
-added a shaker element
-no ribbon or glitter

I used two of the new ink colours that will be released by Catherine Pooler designs later this week. 

And I was also inspired by Anita's pretty birthday card for this week's Muse:
I focused on Anita's:
-shaker element with stamping

I used:

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Ardyth, the shaker element for Muse went over my head, not that I'm very good at making them - I must look at the inspiration with a different eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, and a great CASE on the two inspiration cards too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great challenge combo, Ardyth. Love the swirls and the tea colours are yummy! x

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.